News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

I have come!

Started by amnglenathir, May 10, 2010, 01:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looperpuck

Hmm that looks A LOT like an earlier version that may have lead to Pat's Fallen Chaos Online. Anyone else see any resemblance?

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Pat

Quote from: Looperpuck on May 11, 2010, 02:03:38 AM
Hmm that looks A LOT like an earlier version that may have lead to Pat's Fallen Chaos Online. Anyone else see any resemblance?

~Looperpuck
Can people stop saying I stole the code, !@#$ YOU.

Also I made FCO before this.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

amnglenathir

didn't I play that game pat? I think I had an account for the first release, if I'm not mistaken.
Formerly candc32.
Eldavies Amn Haradyn Phekyn 80ish% complete -- tis a book that I'm writing, it has over 50,000 words!

Meiun

Lets not get too far off topic please guys.

JoEL

Quote from: Looperpuck on May 11, 2010, 02:03:38 AM

~Looperpuck

I don't they look alike at all...The only thing I can think you're getting at is the character, but there are heaps of games with characters of similar qualities like that. It's a great way to save on resources (e.g animate the character using nothing but code). Other then that the UI and everything else looks completely different.

Welcome back amnglenathir.

jackel1994

Anybody remember me, Ishboo21

Im trying to find a way to donate still >.>

Lucifer

Quote from: jackel1994 on May 12, 2010, 07:46:11 PM
Anybody remember me, Ishboo21

Im trying to find a way to donate still >.>
I don't, sorry. Take a look at this topic, I'm not sure if he's actually legit about it, but it seems so, try your luck!
http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=988.0