News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Create your own Stick Online myth!

Started by God-I-Suck, October 17, 2009, 03:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God-I-Suck

I think you get the idea.

Ex. If 20 people or more stand on the bucket of the clubhouse, it will slowly lower and go to a secret underwater level, filled with powerful monsters and ultra rare equipment.

EpicPhailure

If you wear the top hat and do a short tap dance, a 50% transparent image of Rayu will appear and fight you. Killing the ghost of Rayu will drop a Fancy Cane, which multihits up to 5 monsters and has fast attack speed.

11clock

If you kill Meiun in-game you get a weaker (but still powerful) version of his pistols.

uberzleet

11clock, i wish that were true  ;D
Anyways, My myth:
If you kill enough blobs then the bbb will appear. if you kill 3 bbb's at once, then a SG appears. If you kill that one SG alone, then he'll melt the ground below him, and down there will be every hat and every weapon in the game. If you pick up a weapon or hat down there, it will stay there and be in your inventory!
The only thing that isnt down there is Meiun's pistols. You can get those by telling meiun where you are, and when he's there you defeat him. Then he will drop his double pistols, no weaker, no stronger!
Bandits

LeGuy

You can instantly get any weapon or hat in the game by using a certain chat function and then the name of the desired item. However, only Meiun knows this code and he refuses to tell anybody.
Whee!

God-I-Suck

If you manage to kill a sand golem without anyone else hitting it, then you'll be awarded a slasher, legendary sand sword, and green beret.

Jackabomb

If 5 people or more stand on the dock in the exact same place, exactly at the limit of the world, It will crack under the weight causing a tidal wave which will turn the dessert into forestland.

Mr Pwnage

If you have sex with a blob you will get AIDS.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Red October

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 20, 2009, 12:13:57 AM

However having sex with a cactus will cure this. But will also kill your desire to have sex.

DarkBlade325

Quote from: Red October on October 20, 2009, 06:13:20 AM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 20, 2009, 12:13:57 AM

However having sex with a cactus will cure this. But will also kill your desire to have sex.

+rep

Edit: "You must wait 6 hours between reputation actions. You have approximately 176 minutes left to wait. "

Fffffffff-

Pat

Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

EpicPhailure

If you give Epicphail your password to everything you do, then you'll get a $.75 cookie. Research holds that this is true.

Jackabomb

If you capture a bunny, you can raise it as a pet. If you do this, you can make bunny ears once a week out the fur it sheds. The bunny ears you make will be the same color as the pet. However, no one has ever found out how to catch one without killing it.

God-I-Suck

If at least 50 stand on the well at noobland, it will break and everyone will fall into the sewers. The sewers have green blobs and stronger monsters. If you die in the sewer you spawn above, and you can't enter again, unless 50 people stand on the well again.

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: LeGuy on October 17, 2009, 04:13:57 PM
You can instantly get any weapon or hat in the game by using a certain chat function and then the name of the desired item. However, only Meiun knows this code and he refuses to tell anybody.

Ya know, I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't a myth.