News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Create your own Stick Online myth!

Started by God-I-Suck, October 17, 2009, 03:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lingus

A pretty common myth on the SO forum says that you should not post in a topic for no reason if it has not been posted in for a long while. Luckily, this is just a myth...

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Lingus on June 28, 2010, 06:32:18 PM
A pretty common myth on the SO forum says that you should not post in a topic for no reason if it has not been posted in for a long while. Luckily, this is just a myth...

There was a certain version of this myth that included the mentioned, but also described a diminishing reputation in the eyes of others.

krele

Quote from: Lingus on June 28, 2010, 06:32:18 PM
Sigh, so what if he did necropost on forum games topic... It's meant to be fun, what this game was.

Few more:

- If you delete Dragoon Helmet from your inventory, it'll be replaced by a random GM weapon.
- Clan system WILL be made.
- Snakeman is straight.

Freeforall

If you shut off your computer by unplugging it right after you pick up an item, the item duplicates itself in your inventory, as well as your gold.

Mystery

Congrats Freeforall! You just made this the first topic on this forum to be necro'd TWICE!

Speaking of twice..

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Looperpuck

Why flame him? I miss this topic, and it is rather fun. No point flaming him when he brings back a good topic.

If you have 99 agi and stand on top of the temple, and a Sand Golem hits you when you jump, you will land on the wall.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Freeforall

Quote from: Mystery on September 24, 2010, 06:34:44 PM
Congrats Freeforall! You just made this the first topic on this forum to be necro'd TWICE!

Speaking of twice..

It was still on the first page. So I'm only allowed to post on the first topic on it?

Mystery

Quote from: Freeforall on September 24, 2010, 06:47:58 PM

Speaking of twice..

-SNIP-

It was still on the first page. So I'm only allowed to post on the first topic on it?
That's only because the Forum Game section is comparatively inactive to the rest of the sections. I'm saying it would have possibly been better to post something similar to this(like a how to get to Jesusland topic) or add other variants rather than dredging up a month-old topic for no real reason.

Turkey

Quote from: Mystery on September 24, 2010, 06:52:04 PM

Speaking of twice..

-SNIP-

That's only because the Forum Game section is comparatively inactive to the rest of the sections. I'm saying it would have possibly been better to post something similar to this(like a how to get to Jesusland topic) or add other variants rather than dredging up a month-old topic for no real reason.
In my opinion, it would be better to drag up a topic than to re-create it, because if he did make a new topic then people would jump on him for re-creating a topic already made...

Mystery

Quote from: Turkey on September 24, 2010, 06:56:31 PM
Quote from: Mystery on September 24, 2010, 06:52:04 PM

Speaking of twice..

-SNIP-

In my opinion, it would be better to drag up a topic than to re-create it, because if he did make a new topic then people would jump on him for re-creating a topic already made...
That's why I said to create a variant.

Stupid argument is stupid, sorry I brought it up. Whatever, sorry for intruding in your super special awesome chocolaty fun time.

Turkey

There are no variants... but yeah, ima stop arguing now.

Forum

Argue argue argue flame flame flame stfu stfu... :'( :'( :'( >:( >:( why why why happens when you log from SO.
Officially quitted

Lucifer

Quote from: Forum on October 10, 2010, 09:56:27 PM
Argue argue argue flame flame flame stfu stfu... :'( :'( :'( >:( >:( why why why happens when you log from SO.
??? ??? ???      ?????????  ?????????   ?????????
:-\       :-\  :-\      :-\ :-\   :-\   :-\   :-\
:-[       :-[  :-[:-[ :-[   :-[:-[:-[   :-[:-[:-[
:'( :'( :'(      :'(:'(:'(  :'(    :'(  :'(

Jackabomb

The ship is the colony ship on which the blobs came over to this New World.

jackel1994

If mystery gets great sword before level 100, everyone on stick online will get a slasher their next SG kill.