News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Pirate Arr

Started by Ceroblitz, December 29, 2009, 04:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqua

I love it, Noto! :O
~Aqua

Ceroblitz

Notor, fantastic job. Although that face may not fit within the game, the idea works well ;)

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: Ceroblitz on December 30, 2009, 12:57:54 AM
Notor, fantastic job. Although that face may not fit within the game, the idea works well ;)
Feel free to make any edits needed  ;).

DivineLegend

instead of making the pirate captains hat an edited version of our pirate hat, lets try something new. Captains have to have a better hat than the rest of their crew, so how about something like this.

Ceroblitz

Throwing out ideas.
Pirate Boss - ([UR]Ancient Pirate Hat), ([R/C]Recruit Bandanna/Pirate Hat), ([UR]Damascus Blade), ([UC]Cutlass Sword), ([C]Short Sword)

Pirate Recruit - ([R] Recruit Bandanna),([UC] Pirate Hat),([VR] Cutlass Sword), ([C]Short Sword)

[VC]-Very Common
[C]-Common
[UC]-Uncommon
[R]-Rare
[VR][-Very Rare
[UR]-Ultra Rare

A bring back to the Damascus Blade, and giving drop ideas out there.

Pat

Quote from: DivineLegend on December 30, 2009, 01:52:31 AM
instead of making the pirate captains hat an edited version of our pirate hat, lets try something new. Captains have to have a better hat than the rest of their crew, so how about something like this.
Captains are the only ones that should be wearing hats, the other scum wear bandanas and have long hair or no hair and have monkeys that they fight with in a comical fashion.
Cero that is perfect!
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

DivineLegend

Quote from: Pat on December 30, 2009, 02:23:39 AM
Quote from: DivineLegend on December 30, 2009, 01:52:31 AM
Captains are the only ones that should be wearing hats, the other scum wear bandanas and have long hair or no hair and have monkeys that they fight with in a comical fashion.
Cero that is perfect!
depends on if the second mate and the mate wears the hats thar matey. besides, we all have a pirate hat... why not give the pirate captain something special like that...

Looperpuck

Quote from: Ceroblitz on December 30, 2009, 02:22:18 AM

Throwing out ideas.
Pirate Boss - ([UR]Ancient Pirate Hat), ([R/C]Recruit Bandanna/Pirate Hat), ([UR]Damascus Blade), ([UC]Cutlass Sword), ([C]Short Sword)

Pirate Recruit - ([R] Recruit Bandanna),([UC] Pirate Hat),([VR] Cutlass Sword), ([C]Short Sword)

[VC]-Very Common
[C]-Common
[UC]-Uncommon
[R]-Rare
[VR][-Very Rare
[UR]-Ultra Rare

A bring back to the Damascus Blade, and giving drop ideas out there.

Thats perfect Cero. Nice Ideas. This should really get to go in game. And that Pirate boss looks soo badass with the Damascus blade on his back.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Pat

The bandana looked pretty iffy so I thought I'd give it a shot making a new one:
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Epsilon72200

That's so freakin' awesome, I love the way you used the Damascus Blade for the Pirate boss, I like the rest of the drop Ideas too. And @ Pat, yeah, I see what you meant, you did a good job at making the bandana looking more, cloth-like. Man I hope Meiun sees this topic, and likes the idea so much he implements it, XD yeah, I know it's unlikely.
a.k.a. "[NIN]", "EpsiloNIN" and "PudgeNIN".

Demeni

The new bandana looks great.

Also,  one of the pirates would have to be rarer than the other. Skeles to a DS. At that rate. Then we would have something to wait for on the boat.

wrinkles

im not great at drawing sprites, but i recon the weaker pirate should have a long, blue, and white stripped bandana.. If you can draw sprites well see what it looks like  :o

Lingus

Quote from: Pat on December 30, 2009, 02:42:20 AM
The bandana looked pretty iffy so I thought I'd give it a shot making a new one:

Nice that looks good.

I like the Pirate Boss... but if he's the captain, he should have the parrot. But, I don't really think that sword fits for a pirate. And I think the face might be okay to use since it's a boss.

NotoriousM4^

Quote from: Lingus on December 30, 2009, 12:48:53 PM
Quote from: Pat on December 30, 2009, 02:42:20 AM

Nice that looks good.

I like the Pirate Boss... but if he's the captain, he should have the parrot. But, I don't really think that sword fits for a pirate. And I think the face might be okay to use since it's a boss.

Yeah, I think the face could still be used to. But if a parrot is to be added, we need to broaden up the shoulders. Sorta like these:

I also added sort of a Machete type weapon, I think that would be a little more fitting.

Here's some other Pirate stuff I was working on:

Lingus

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on December 30, 2009, 02:24:22 PM
The one on the far right wins. You even got the peg leg in there.