News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Hi...

Started by TheZro, May 19, 2010, 09:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kbob32

Quote from: TheZro on May 20, 2010, 02:03:59 AM
Thank you guys. ^_^

@ Lucifer: Haha, quit playing games silly, everyone here knows your the biggest emo around here.  Period. :P

And @ Torchy, Snow, Lingus and the others (the others being foG, EpicPhail, Mr Pwnage, LegendTamer, God-I-Suck and Looperpuck): Thanks guys, I'm happy that I finally have time to check the forums more often!  And I can't wait to see some of the trolls around here (no Snake, no ones looking at you!)

Well I guess im grouped in with snake :(
VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!!!!!!

stick d00d

Welcome back. Thanks for keeping the community together through SHO.  :)

Cactuscat222

Hilo mate, nice to see you back around these parts.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Trogdor

If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Specialboy

Hi, how're you?

Snakeman

Thank you guys. ^_^

@ Lucifer: Haha, quit playing games silly, everyone here knows your the biggest emo around here.  Period. :P

And @ Torchy, Snow, Lingus and the others (the others being foG, EpicPhail, Mr Pwnage, LegendTamer, God-I-Suck and Looperpuck): Thanks guys, I'm happy that I finally have time to check the forums more often!  And I can't wait to see some of the trolls around here (no Snake, no ones looking at you!)

WHO THE !@#$ CALLED ME AT THIS HOUR OF THE NI- oh NO NOT YOU AGAIN. brbgoingafkforanother10days.

Lucifer

Quote from: Snakeman on May 24, 2010, 10:19:47 PM
Thank you guys. ^_^

WHO THE !@#$ CALLED ME AT THIS HOUR OF THE NI- oh NO NOT YOU AGAIN. brbgoingafkforanotheryear.
Fixed.

TheZro

Kbob: Nah, no one can be grouped with that bastard.

And like.. hi guys!

Quote from: Snakeman on May 24, 2010, 10:19:47 PM
Thank you guys. ^_^

WHO THE !@#$ CALLED ME AT THIS HOUR OF THE NI- oh NO NOT YOU AGAIN. brbgoingafkforanother10days.
Who did you expect?  Chelsea?

wrinkles

lol.. reading through all the welcome backs, then came across lucifers.. made me laugh

JninjaJ

well welcome back zro