News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Deranged Bunny

Started by Celson, September 08, 2010, 12:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tehrozzy

Quote from: Loganvz123 on September 09, 2010, 12:10:09 AM
Quote from: Mr Pwnage on September 08, 2010, 10:10:32 PM
Quote from: Scotty on September 08, 2010, 07:45:42 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on September 08, 2010, 07:15:03 PM
And it hits up to 20 players at once, and has a damage system like the following:

The Deranged Bunny rolls a dice. That dice's result determines the amount of rolls it gets after. Then, say for example it rolls once. The other die's faces would be multiplied by this number. It rolls the next number, and it multiplies the other die's faces yet again, and etc. until it runs out of rolls.

It does this for every attack.

... and it has to sit up on its hind legs and roll the dice in game before leaping at the enemies... </sarcasm>

I say just give it some significant knock-back, as to not over complicate it.

I'm going to combine both ideas and make it complicated!

Savage Rabbit (SR)
The bunny automatically detects the amount of knock-back required to land the player in the direct center of the nearest gap to that player on the stick online world, making all of it's killing not fatal damage wise necessarily, but fatal nonetheless. It would do slightly more damage than a rock demon,prance slightly faster than a black bunny, and be mainly colored red, due to it's blood stained fur. It is about twice the size the current in-game bunny, which is why it has move throttle making it faster. It would have about half the HP a bandit assassin possesses. It would slow down speed about a second before attacking. It's attack would be it leaping into the air whilst opening is massive bunny jaw. It would drop "Deranged Bunny Ears","Black Bunny Ears","Dagger","Great Sword", and an all new "Tormented Bunny Ears". Stats of the new ears being: +7agi,+3jump,+2str.

OH YES.
Actually, I agree that it would need some new special drop,
I mean, if it is going to be so lethal that we all just, well, drop dead if we get hit,
then, we should get a new and special prize :D
It wont be fatal all the time. If you jump as it attacks then you'll go past the gap :P

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on September 09, 2010, 04:24:49 PM
If it drops something new, please NO AGILITY HAT! We have way more than enough of those already, and we don't need any more.

The new ears should only give a slight speed boost, slight jump boost, and I guess some intelligence and vitality.

Other than that, I like the idea. It reminds me of Cave Story. :P
I agree with 11clock partially. But I'd like to see ears that give NO speed, jump, or AGI-related boosts. AGI is rare enough as is. Maybe ~3 INT, +4 Def and 4 STR, seeing as this monster could easily kill you(in two hits, doing about 235 per hit or so, specific knockback sounds incredibly meh..) And I don't see it dropping BBE. I'd more or less like to see it as a WB, until it attacks, to promote WB killing somewhat. With similar HP.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Lucifer

I'd just like to clear something up. Is this an idea suggestion for Stick Online v2, or Stick Online v3? If it's for V2, everyone, please keep in mind the best attribute for an So2 idea is simplicity. Meiun is less likely to implement an idea that will take a chunk of time for him, or the spriters of the SO team, to do. So, with that in mind, keep to the basics.

Here's what I'm thinking.

White bunny sprite with small patches of blood its fur, red eyes, blood around the mouth. Charges instead of running, attack animation is a small leap towards the target. Moderate knockback (Rock Beast?), moderate damage (BBB/BA?), and moderate health (BBB?). Basically a Bunny Miniboss, possible but very hard to be killed by a low level due to the knockback delivered, and the way it attacks. Rarer than a BBB/Black Bunny/BA. Medium/High chance to drop all three types of bunny ears, due to the fact that it eats the other two types, with Deranged bunny ears having the highest chance.

Hows that combination of the ideas thus far sound?

Aqua

Interesting Idea, like it. Nice thoughts, Luci.
~Aqua

Mystery

I like it. What I was suggesting was probably a far cry from SO, thought I'd like to see it IF the bunny dealt ridiculously high damage. Good job, Luci. +rep.

Seifer

Bunnies spawn in noob land. You can avoid slow moving enemies, you can not avoid this bunny. Thus, this is not newb friendly.

Mystery

Quote from: Seifer on September 09, 2010, 07:16:59 PM
Bunnies spawn in noob land. You can avoid slow moving enemies, you can not avoid this bunny. Thus, this is not newb friendly.
Then have it only spawn at bandits. Problem solved. If they want to go further on to bandits and get into greater danger, that's their issue.

Lucifer

Quote from: Seifer on September 09, 2010, 07:16:59 PM
Hrm. That's very true, I didn't think about that. I imagine that this would be a very rare creature, something what when spawned people would go call for help, however I can see this being a problem if they drown it while trying to escape to get help, seeing as it would be nearly impossible to escape with low agility. What do you think of the jump attack having a very long distance? The bunny would then leap towards you, and if dodged correctly you'd be able to get out of its detection range.

krele

Think about what would happen if one of those spawned at the spawn point... What if a newbie makes it his spawn point? The bunny would just spawn kill the player haha...

EpicPhailure

At least monsters don't gain experience by killing players.

Looperpuck

Rofl... That... would be bad. But then again it would develop a whole new perspective to the game.

~Looperpuck

Resurrected