News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

ADDED:3 CCs, SS, Dagger ***NEW Inventory Icons***

Started by Mr Pwnage, August 05, 2009, 01:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foG

Where's the gs?

And sprite the SS like GS just in short. Just like ingame

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: foG on August 11, 2009, 10:24:38 AM
Where's the gs?

Ummm, the GS picture is still there? And yeah, I can make a shorter version of it for an SS icon a little later.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

yottabyte

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on August 11, 2009, 10:34:47 AM
Where's the gs?

Ummm, the GS picture is still there? And yeah, I can make a shorter version of it for an SS icon a little later.
FoG is right. The GS/IS image is gone. :o

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

EpicPhailure

I want to see what you think of a remade Dragoon Helmet.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: yottabyte on August 11, 2009, 10:56:30 AM
Where's the gs?

Seriously? It's working fine for me?!

@Epicphail: Okay, maybe I can do that. Tell me how you want me to change/add to it though, because when I google image dragoon helmet it looks nothing like the one ingame...I think chaos used the dragoon from final fantasy, if I remember him telling me.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Torch

I don't see why Meiun wouldn't want to replace the candycane icons.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on August 11, 2009, 11:19:24 AM
Quote from: yottabyte on August 11, 2009, 10:56:30 AM
Where's the gs?

Seriously? It's working fine for me?!

@Epicphail: Okay, maybe I can do that. Tell me how you want me to change/add to it though, because when I google image dragoon helmet it looks nothing like the one ingame...I think chaos used the dragoon from final fantasy, if I remember him telling me.

Pretty much more complex and revamped. Much like you remodeled the first 2 weapons.

God-I-Suck

I like the candy canes. Short sword's pretty cool.

Lucifer

New short sword and dagger smuck.
Candy canes are smexy though.

Dragx_Rage

Forum

The candy canes look the same no offense. SS and dagger to me would look better without gems :o
Officially quitted

ARTgames

This topic has helped me seen how much work was put into the weapon your swing. Thank you for Mr Pwnage for putting that into the icon.

(My post is a compliment. some one in game pointed out that my post sounded wrong.)

Forum

Well he did an amazing job with reworking some of SO's weapons maybe he could redo hats  :P
Officially quitted

ARTgames

Quote from: Forum on August 11, 2009, 08:13:19 PM
Well he did an amazing job with reworking some of SO's weapons maybe he could redo hats  :P

well the hat icons are the hats as you ware them. unless by remake you mean draw whole new ones.

yottabyte

Quote from: Forum on August 11, 2009, 08:13:19 PM
Well he did an amazing job with reworking some of SO's weapons maybe he could redo hats  :P
Yeah, he could redo the entire SO world! [/sarcasm]

On a serious note; Pwnage, don't waste your time on this. Sure, they look good etc. but you can't be sure Meiun picks em. He already stated many times that he won't work on SO2 except for adding more stuff to thank the donors. Soon poeple will ask you to remake the Stick character, make a new area, Redo addacking images... And what do we have? "omg it's So3!"
It would be much better to wait for SO3, check out the new style and than make icons IMO.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)