News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Official Stick Online Tournament!!!

Started by Danimal, June 25, 2009, 05:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danimal

Thanks, i'm gonna use this in my post =P

Mr Pwnage

I would like to sign up.

IGN: !Mr_Pwnage!
Current Level: 99
Estimated Level: 99

May the best man win, I know I will. (Think about it.)
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on July 10, 2009, 02:40:31 PM
I would like to sign up.

IGN: !Mr_Pwnage!
Current Level: 99
Estimated Level: 99

May the best man win, I know I will. (Think about it.)

Oh, you...

foG

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

DeamonClawz

What if our opponent happens to lag really bad? :/

Good luck to all, and for those who need to stay awake in the middle of the night... drink some RedBull.

scsox

will do! ... can u give me some cash for a sixpack?

Mystery

Quote from: DeamonClawz on July 10, 2009, 08:40:36 PM
What if our opponent happens to lag really bad? :/

Good luck to all, and for those who need to stay awake in the middle of the night... drink some RedBull.
It gives you wings.

So yeah, good luck to everyone out there. May the best player win.

And thanks to Danimal for allowing me to request activation.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

JoEL

ARTgames

You all are going to crash b4 it ends if you all drink redbull.

JoEL

EpicPhailure

Good luck guys! 2 more hours for me.

Bobbelsche

Hey ALL
I got disqualified from the tourney because i made myself laggin (alleged). Phii told Dan i said him i had made myself lagg. But I DONT!
And i didnt told phii i made myself lagg. I only said i got d/ced (cause my internet went off) and not more. Phii just cant lose and so he told this. It is unbelievable that Dan believes in Phii. I didnt made myself lagg and so i cant believe i got d/qed. Only cause Phii told Dan this . Dan told mercedes i said I had made myself lagg but i didnt! So i hope this get cleared
Thank's Bobbelsche

Mystery

Quote from: Bobbelsche on July 11, 2009, 03:53:51 PM
Hey ALL
I got disqualified from the tourney because i made myself laggin (alleged). Phii told Dan i said him i had made myself lagg. But I DONT!
And i didnt told phii i made myself lagg. I only said i got d/ced (cause my internet went off) and not more. Phii just cant lose and so he told this. It is unbelievable that Dan believes in Phii. I didnt made myself lagg and so i cant believe i got d/qed. Only cause Phii told Dan this . Dan told mercedes i said I had made myself lagg but i didnt! So i hope this get cleared
Thank's Bobbelsche
If you were disconnected, maybe that led them to believe you were lagging yourself. It's smart to try to avoid disconnecting during tourneys. Even if you didn't lag, things happen. What's done is done.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Bobbelsche

What can i do if my W-lan turned off?? I swaer it is the truth