News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Birfday...

Started by DarkTrinity, October 19, 2009, 04:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystery

Quote from: Lingus on October 19, 2009, 07:07:44 PM
Quote from: Mystery on October 19, 2009, 05:29:58 PMTechnically, 18 is when you stop being a minor AND a teen.
What? No... The term "teenager" is used for ages 13-19 because all of those numbers end in "-teen". Nineteen being the last number to end in teen, 20 is when you stop being a teenager.

Grats on being older DT!
Oh wait, she is turning 20, I'm pretty sure. Damn memory of mine.

Yeah, I know that, I just generally regarded 13-18 as being a teen, since you stop being a minor at 18. But whatever.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

DarkTrinity

Lol. Thanks everyone. Yes, I am 20 today. I still consider 19 to be in the 'teens'... wasn't factoring anything legal or what age you're considered a minor or anything...
And I'd rather be 21 so I could drink legally or in public. lol. ;D

@MrPwnage: only went to 1 concert so far. Next 2 are in November :P But yes, the 1st one was !@#$ing amazing ^_^

Oh, and thanks for the forum cake Art XD

DarkBlade325

Happy DirthBay Trinity :D.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: DarkBlade325 on October 19, 2009, 10:54:42 PM
Well...if that isn't the cheesiest thing I've heard in a while.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

DarkBlade325

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 19, 2009, 10:55:55 PM
Quote from: DarkBlade325 on October 19, 2009, 10:54:42 PM
Well...if that isn't the cheesiest thing I've heard in a while.

Oh screw you- get back in my pants.

EpicPhailure

Yaaay! One more step to dying!

Wut?

Pat

Well teen is the suffix of the numbers thir-teen four-teen so nine-teen is also a teenager. Happy birthday much! If you were in Australia you'd be legal to drink, but its not like those laws mean anything :)
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Lingus

Quote from: DarkTrinity on October 19, 2009, 10:13:31 PMAnd I'd rather be 21 so I could drink legally or in public. lol. ;D
Hmm... I don't think you can ever really drink in public. Unless you're in Vegas... But I see what you mean. Like at bars or restaurants rather than hiding away at someone's house.

yottabyte

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Lingus on October 20, 2009, 02:17:41 AM
Quote from: DarkTrinity on October 19, 2009, 10:13:31 PMAnd I'd rather be 21 so I could drink legally or in public. lol. ;D
Hmm... I don't think you can ever really drink in public. Unless you're in Vegas... But I see what you mean. Like at bars or restaurants rather than hiding away at someone's house.
Well....as long as LOOK 21...it shouldn't be that hard to get away with. Only thing is you can't purchase things at a liquor store...but I don't think restaurants check your IDs...least they don't around here. If you do get drunk DT, make sure to have a camera and access to my msn nearby. :)
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 20, 2009, 03:13:04 PM
Well....as long as LOOK 21...it shouldn't be that hard to get away with. Only thing is you can't purchase things at a liquor store...but I don't think restaurants check your IDs...least they don't around here. If you do get drunk DT, make sure to have a camera and access to my msn nearby. :)

I wouldn't know if I look 21... But my sister is 24 or 25 now... and they still ask for her ID... but then people usually think she looks about 18.. lol.

NotoriousM4^

Damn, do you guys have to take everything so literally >.>
Happy (Edit:Belated?) Birthday DT.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: DarkTrinity on October 21, 2009, 10:03:03 AM

I wouldn't know if I look 21... But my sister is 24 or 25 now... and they still ask for her ID... but then people usually think she looks about 18.. lol.
But your sister looks young...you on the other hand, look elderly...so I'm pretty sure you could pass for 21.

Red October

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 21, 2009, 03:11:15 PM
Quote from: DarkTrinity on October 21, 2009, 10:03:03 AM

But your sister looks young...you on the other hand, look elderly...so I'm pretty sure you could pass for 21.

...thanks...