News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

New Years PvP Massacre! (Come see pictures!)

Started by Demeni, December 29, 2009, 08:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demeni

CRAZY PvP Massacare for New Years!

The party is now over, but please enjoy the pictures.

The party has now started at the boat! Cmon!

Information:
Well, I asked Danimal if there was any new year's PvP going on. He said "Not that I am aware of." You know what that means....
NEW YEARS ULTIMATE PVP MASSACARE ON A BOAT!
In celebration of 2010, and the new year, I plan on having a PvP massacare, and also a New Year's party. The party will start at 10:00 PM EST and end at 2:00 AM EST. 3:00 AM GMT to 8:00 AM GMT(On new year's day GMT) It will take place on the new boat area. And now, the rules. There will be no rules. No level limit, no weapons needed, nothing. Just smash and smash and smash. Oh wait, there is one rule. I would like people to sign up if you want to come, but you don't have to. Just post your name here and I will add your name to the list. Sign up now! Please say your in-game name if it is not your name on the forum.

Demeni
Swordmaster (Icup)
11clock
Phii
scsox

============================================Pictures============================================

This is the lot of us fighting it out

Some "Questionable" Content came up.

This is the only time I got cat instead of the other way around.

I got Mojo alot.

Then Crozier and catmadman teamed up with their whips.

It was a great time, and we hope to see more of you next year. Cya in 2010!

swordmaster

IGN:iCup

krele

It sounds... No life-ish =/

Who's gonna play a game on new years?

Looperpuck

Eh, I'd join if I could.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Demeni

Your account still not activated?

EDIT: Oh right, I heard about what happened, but not sure what Happened that caused the ban.

11clock

Demeni

Jake

Quote from: krele on December 29, 2009, 08:28:00 PM

That's not very nice  :-[

Anyway, I'm going to have to say no to this pvp massacre. You see, I haven't given all of you permission to go on my boat, meaning it'd be pretty disrespectful of all y'all to untidy my property like that.

Demeni

You know you want to come and fight. You want to make a pirate enemy to clean it up too. You really really want to.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Jake on December 29, 2009, 10:56:17 PM

Anyway, I'm going to have to say no to this pvp massacre. You see, I haven't given all of you permission to go on my boat, meaning it'd be pretty disrespectful of all y'all to untidy my property like that.

Fine, we're just going to commandeer your ship.

krele

Quote from: Jake on December 29, 2009, 10:56:17 PM

Sorry, but it's just strange to me =/... I mean, you people all have friends/families why playing a game at date like new year's?

Demeni

Epicphail, you signing up? And I'm playing because I don't have family here at new years. That's Christmas.

Phii

krele

Quote from: Demeni on December 30, 2009, 07:40:32 AM
Epicphail, you signing up? And I'm playing because I don't have family here at new years. That's Christmas.
But... what about... Parties?

swordmaster

One question is it Dec. 31 10pm-2am or Jan. 1 10pm-2am
IGN:iCup