News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

What Hats should Ciro make for V3?

Started by Ciro, February 10, 2010, 10:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poddi1234

Quote from: 11clock on April 08, 2010, 09:57:58 AM
Quote from: Poddi1234 on April 07, 2010, 10:19:33 PM
I never played and dont know alot about stick online but here are my idea a bear,cat and bunnie hat bear add str,cat add agi and bunnie int.tell me if you dont like.oh by te way if its accepted make the eye if you can change wen atk

We already have those types of hats.

Pirate Hat-Str
Bunny Ears/Black Bunny Ears/Ninja Mask/Bandit Mask/Bandit Cover-Agi
Wizard Hat-Int
Oh ok

Poddi1234

Forum

Quote from: Poddi1234 on April 08, 2010, 10:17:37 AM
Well ten maybe a elephant hat
Bear,cat,elephant.... ::) Can you think of any hats that don't involve animals please...
Officially quitted

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Looperpuck on March 27, 2010, 09:42:00 PM
I GOT IT! Make a doctors mask. Stats could be like +3 Def, +90 Hp, and faster HP regen. Well thats what I would think, it's really up to Meiun.

~Looperpuck

Pretty good concept, but I think the hat itself would look a little strange. Using the same concept, why not try that with a nurses hat?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Poddi1234

Then umm a tin foil hat,epic face hat,paper bag,afro wig ect...

NotoriousM4^

To be honest, I'm not quite sure why people are still responding to this thread... Now that I think about it, Ciro ALWAYS does this. Stir up some excitement about her arrival, make a thread which would receive a lot of attention, feedback, and requests, leaves unannounced for some extended period of time, then returns ignoring the previous topic and only to restart the cycle. Not that she is necessarily doing this on purpose (in fact I quite frankly doubt she means to), but I'm just pointing out the facts....

Pat

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on April 09, 2010, 11:06:46 PM
To be honest, I'm not quite sure why people are still responding to this thread... Now that I think about it, Ciro ALWAYS does this. Stir up some excitement about her arrival, make a thread which would receive a lot of attention, feedback, and requests, leaves unannounced for some extended period of time, then returns ignoring the previous topic and only to restart the cycle. Not that she is necessarily doing this on purpose (in fact I quite frankly doubt she means to), but I'm just pointing out the facts....
I see what he means.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Forum

Quote from: Poddi1234 on April 09, 2010, 07:51:03 PM
Then umm a tin foil hat,epic face hat,paper bag,afro wig ect...
Try making/giving pictures it helps visualize what your really suggesting.
Officially quitted

Lucifer

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on April 09, 2010, 11:06:46 PM
It's her subtle way of torturing us.

The reason she makes these topics is for ideas, throughout the topic she has made several posts acknowledging some of them. Did you expect her to respond with what she's drawing? That's not how the SO team works. Besides, it's not like any idea in this topic so far has been very good... *cough* On that note, please, don't use this topic to list off the random shit that comes to your head. Infact, don't do that period, in any topic.

xgamer

Looperpuck

Woahh, Xgamer. It's been a while. Were ya' been?

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

xgamer

Quote from: Looperpuck on April 12, 2010, 06:51:11 PM
Woahh, Xgamer. It's been a while. Were ya' been?

~Looperpuck
My account was deleted xD
Ima try to get a new account going tho if i can.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: xgamer on April 12, 2010, 05:22:03 PM
Jester hat.. Death hat..

We DO have a Jester hat.

Specify on the death hat. But I really think this topic is dead, since it's main focus is gone.

xgamer

Quote from: EpicPhailure on April 12, 2010, 07:57:12 PM
Quote from: xgamer on April 12, 2010, 05:22:03 PM
Jester hat.. Death hat..

We DO have a Jester hat.

Specify on the death hat. But I really think this topic is dead, since it's main focus is gone.
Grim reaper.

runeskap master117

i like the elephant hat idea lets do that