News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Deranged Bunny

Started by Celson, September 08, 2010, 12:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celson

Basically my idea is a new NPC. A deranged bunny.

Appearance: The way I see it, it looks similar to a white bunny, but instead it has red eyes and blood coming out of it's mouth. I'm not to much of a good spriter, so if anyone could create the frames and such of the NPC, that would be really cool.

Behaviour/AI: Unlike other bunnies, this one is evil, and it will charge at you on sight rather than running from you.

NPC Stats: I would think it would have the same health and attack power as a bandit, but of course it would have the speed of a white bunny. So you wouldn't really be able to dodge it's attacks to well.

Rarity: I'd say it would be about the same rarity as a black bunny.

Item drops: Deranged bunny ears, and it would be a more likely chance of this item dropping than the chance of getting one from a standard white bunny.

What do you guys think about it?

Scotty

Celson

"He's got huge, sharp... er... He can leap about. Look at the bones!"

Haha great movie!

JninjaJ

tim: thats the monster there

king arthur: what behind the rabbit

tim: it is the rabbit

Lucifer

Oh.. god... it should look like a normal white bunny until you're near it, then it turns evil and !@#$ing CHARGES YOU!

How 'bout, same health as white bunny, but if it touches you, you die! Mwahahaha!

ARTgames

Quote from: Lucifer on September 08, 2010, 12:49:29 PM
Oh.. god... it should look like a normal white bunny until you're near it, then it turns evil and !@#$ing CHARGES YOU!

How 'bout, same health as white bunny, but if it touches you, you die! Mwahahaha!
I like this idea.

Scotty

For its attack, make it leap at you, jaw wide open!

EpicPhailure

And it hits up to 20 players at once, and has a damage system like the following:

The Deranged Bunny rolls a dice. That dice's result determines the amount of rolls it gets after. Then, say for example it rolls once. The other die's faces would be multiplied by this number. It rolls the next number, and it multiplies the other die's faces yet again, and etc. until it runs out of rolls.

It does this for every attack.

Scotty

Quote from: EpicPhailure on September 08, 2010, 07:15:03 PM
And it hits up to 20 players at once, and has a damage system like the following:

The Deranged Bunny rolls a dice. That dice's result determines the amount of rolls it gets after. Then, say for example it rolls once. The other die's faces would be multiplied by this number. It rolls the next number, and it multiplies the other die's faces yet again, and etc. until it runs out of rolls.

... and it has to sit up on its hind legs and roll the dice in game before leaping at the enemies... </sarcasm>

I say just give it some significant knock-back, as to not over complicate it.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Scotty on September 08, 2010, 07:45:42 PM

... and it has to sit up on its hind legs and roll the dice in game before leaping at the enemies... </sarcasm>

I'm going to combine both ideas and make it complicated!

Savage Rabbit (SR)
The bunny automatically detects the amount of knock-back required to land the player in the direct center of the nearest gap to that player on the stick online world, making all of it's killing not fatal damage wise necessarily, but fatal nonetheless. It would do slightly more damage than a rock demon,prance slightly faster than a black bunny, and be mainly colored red, due to it's blood stained fur. It is about twice the size the current in-game bunny, which is why it has move throttle making it faster. It would have about half the HP a bandit assassin possesses. It would slow down speed about a second before attacking. It's attack would be it leaping into the air whilst opening is massive bunny jaw. It would drop "Deranged Bunny Ears","Black Bunny Ears","Dagger","Great Sword", and an all new "Tormented Bunny Ears". Stats of the new ears being: +7agi,+3jump,+2str.

OH YES.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Looperpuck

Lawl, that is actually not a bad idea, I like everything, but how is anyone supposed to come up with another pair of bunny ears? haven't we already done enough to alter them? What other way is to alter them('Cept changing colour)

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Looperpuck on September 08, 2010, 10:42:29 PM
Lawl, that is actually not a bad idea, I like everything, but how is anyone supposed to come up with another pair of bunny ears? haven't we already done enough to alter them? What other way is to alter them('Cept changing colour)

~Looperpuck

Make the tips of the ears pointy, and the primary color of them would be dark gray and crimson. They would have chunks of ear missing in certain spots. They would also be slightly scaled up, since the bunny that drops them is larger: Not to the point where the stick would look awkward, but just enough to show superiority. I'd also invest in adding blood stains and stitches to the ears. Many thing they could be messed with...and shit, I'd probably just sketch it out for fun if i weren't so busy with football and school...so I invite anybody who would like to try to do so.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Lucifer

I lol'd, browsing wallpapers and happened upon this, I think it's pretty relevant to this thread.
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx345/HackettBear/1283978489437.jpg

Loganvz123

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on September 08, 2010, 10:10:32 PM
Quote from: Scotty on September 08, 2010, 07:45:42 PM

I'm going to combine both ideas and make it complicated!

Savage Rabbit (SR)
The bunny automatically detects the amount of knock-back required to land the player in the direct center of the nearest gap to that player on the stick online world, making all of it's killing not fatal damage wise necessarily, but fatal nonetheless. It would do slightly more damage than a rock demon,prance slightly faster than a black bunny, and be mainly colored red, due to it's blood stained fur. It is about twice the size the current in-game bunny, which is why it has move throttle making it faster. It would have about half the HP a bandit assassin possesses. It would slow down speed about a second before attacking. It's attack would be it leaping into the air whilst opening is massive bunny jaw. It would drop "Deranged Bunny Ears","Black Bunny Ears","Dagger","Great Sword", and an all new "Tormented Bunny Ears". Stats of the new ears being: +7agi,+3jump,+2str.

OH YES.
Actually, I agree that it would need some new special drop,
I mean, if it is going to be so lethal that we all just, well, drop dead if we get hit,
then, we should get a new and special prize :D

11clock

If it drops something new, please NO AGILITY HAT! We have way more than enough of those already, and we don't need any more.

The new ears should only give a slight speed boost, slight jump boost, and I guess some intelligence and vitality.

Other than that, I like the idea. It reminds me of Cave Story. :P