News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

So... There's still no time frame when this will be f2p again?

Started by Morgasm92, March 09, 2011, 10:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgasm92

I really miss this, and would like to play it again.

I suppose 10$ isn't a big deal, but just wondering.

Freeforall

The game will not be free to play until the next version, "SOv3" comes out.

sly 3 4 me

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the information listed on the donor registration thread is the most accurate information for the topic. There is no time frame or discussion of when it will be released. There have been many topics such as this one, but the main point is that you just will have to wait and keep updated through the news section on the forums.

Morgasm92

Quote from: Freeforall on March 09, 2011, 10:23:04 PM
The game will not be free to play until the next version, "SOv3" comes out.

right, but i'm assuming there's no date set on that?

Morgasm92

Quote from: sly 3 4 me on March 09, 2011, 10:23:38 PM
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the information listed on the donor registration thread is the most accurate information for the topic. There is no time frame or discussion of when it will be released. There have been many topics such as this one, but the main point is that you just will have to wait and keep updated through the news section on the forums.

Ok! thanks for the help. Sorry if these posts occur often.
I think i'll just make the donation :)

Freeforall

Quote from: Morgasm92 on March 09, 2011, 10:26:59 PM
Quote from: sly 3 4 me on March 09, 2011, 10:23:38 PM

Ok! thanks for the help. Sorry if these posts occur often.
I think i'll just make the donation :)
It's okay :) And no, there is no set date yet for SOv3. But I think I can say that progress has been coming along really great though.

Cactuscat222

Hey, check out the thread just below this one and bookmark it - while there are no accounts left now, there were kind enough people on these forums to donate money to get new players into the game. So keep an eye on it, and there might one day be an account for you! :D

http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=1807.0

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here