News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Zario's Questions

Started by Zario777, April 11, 2011, 10:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zario777

I request a downloadable Stick Online Map. The one on Jesusland isn't downloadable unfortunately =/
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Prosper

You could make your own just copy paste screen shots in one huge MSpaint canvass. Then Erase the top bar and chat with light blue from the back ground. Thats what I did to make this project if you want an example : http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=1402.0

sly 3 4 me

Your best bet would be to combine the .bmp files located in the temp file of your current user. If you try to combine the files from zoomify, it would take a long time of copying and pasting. The should be 33 image files located in your temp folder for stick online. Here is the directory path of my temp folder, while replacing the user with the current user who has accessed stick online. "C:\Documents and Settings\%User%\Local Settings\Temp\gm_ttt_38803"

That's for my directory of windows xp, if might be different for windows7 and such, the temp and local settings are hidden files under windows 7, so they will need to be applied for viewing if using windows xp or if you can't see them.

CherryPie

T-Rok

Quote from: CherryPie on April 12, 2011, 11:47:20 AM
http://stickonline.borttappad.se/?p=map
Why are you linking this? He already knows about it. But you can't download the map file.

Zario777

I changed the title so I wouldn't have to make a new topic. Anyways new question: Is the hp of other enemies known other than the ones posted on Jesusland?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Forum

Quote from: Zario777 on April 14, 2011, 10:16:09 PM
I changed the title so I wouldn't have to make a new topic. Anyways new question: Is the hp of other enemies known other than the ones posted on Jesusland?
Hp of enemies are estimated and jesusland is the only fan website i know of that has that. Meiun doesn't give em out so no i don't know of any other source to the hp of enemies. Maybe Prosper, ect can make a chart for it :P.
Officially quitted

T-Rok

Quote from: Forum on April 14, 2011, 11:05:02 PM
Hp of enemies are estimated and jesusland is the only fan website i know of that has that. Meiun doesn't give em out so no i don't know of any other source to the hp of enemies. Maybe Prosper, ect can make a chart for it :P.
I believe there was a rough equation you could do using str and amount of swings of a specific weapon and stuff. I don't remember where though. lol

CherryPie

Quote from: T-Rok on April 15, 2011, 03:05:27 AM
Quote from: Forum on April 14, 2011, 11:05:02 PM
I believe there was a rough equation you could do using str and amount of swings of a specific weapon and stuff. I don't remember where though. lol
The problem is, that even if you know how much raw damage you do (showable in the statmixer tool), you can never know how much def an enemy has, so even with the damage formula, that seifer released, you can only estimate roughly how much hp an enemy has.

Zario777

Enemies have defense? o.0

CherryPie

Quote from: Zario777 on April 15, 2011, 09:22:35 AM

if one does 200 raw damage and kills the enemy in exactly 1 hit, another player with 100 raw damage would need 3 hits because the defense percentage is applied more than once. This has been confirmed ages ago.

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Zario777 on April 15, 2011, 09:22:35 AM
You will notice that when using a hammer, blobs go flying whereas DSs barely move, this would indicate that enemies have some sort of defense or knockback resistance.

Zario777