News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Who still plays?

Started by Glafur, July 11, 2011, 11:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who still plays?

10-20 active players
5-10 active players
1-5 active players
Ghost town

Glafur

Hi i used to play this game moderately but then it shut down.. My name was G00gle and i was only level 12 or something.. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to donate.. i know everyone is going to say it is but i want to know if alot of people still play this game? So could someone tell me please? and if theres alot then i will definitely donate right away, i will check this again tomorrow to see the replys :D 

Freeforall

I still play some, and quite a few others play, as well. :) Welcome back, anyway :D

Glafur

Thanks, so how many would you say?

king

its awesome (the game) and people usly play everywhere now and its usely like 10-20 or if its laight at night then 5-10 :) welcome back :)

Celson

Don't you already have a forum user named g00gle?

Glafur

I might? if so i probably forgot the password because i tried to login using G00gle and it wouldn't let me.. So how much does it cost?

House

normally 10 dollars probably different in other countries

Lucifer

I created the activity experiment topic for this very purpose, as we all know Stick Online only really shines when played with friends. We've pinpointed the generally most active period of Stick Online, during which it isn't uncommon to see 15-20 players online. Usually though you'll see around 5-15 players on throughout the day at any given time. It's not as active as it once was, but you'll almost always be able to find a friend to play with.

I hope to see ya in-game!

Lingus

I haven't played in a long while. Might even be longer than a year. I can't remember. But, I'm still pretty active on the forums and am looking forward to the new version of the game. I might play a bit more when that comes out. (I don't play video games a lot anymore, so that's not a reflection on my interest in the game.)

sly 3 4 me

Yup, there are people at different stages of leveling so it shouldn't be too hard for you to find individuals to help you kill some of the monsters. The amount of players online varies depending on which time zone you're in for when you're most active and what time you decided to play on. In the afternoon-evening it's normally around 10+ players for a few hours. If you do decide to donate you shouldn't have any trouble finding people to kill the monster with you once you are level 15-20.  :)

Forum

I'd say 5-10 players active but activity really dropped idk
Officially quitted

Glafur

Okay so i've come to a decision and tonight is the night im buying it! :D

Gho$t

Quote from: Glafur on August 16, 2011, 11:41:07 PM
Okay so i've come to a decision and tonight is the night im buying it! :D

Look forward to seeing you in game, I recently started myself. From what I can tell it is fairly active depending on the time of day. Early morning is slow and late night is slow somewhat but there are a decent amount on the game mid-day and getting into the night. See you in the game :)

Glafur

Sweet! :D i just did it and im waiting for a reply. i figure it will take a day or two but i can wait :D

T-Rok

Quote from: Glafur on August 16, 2011, 11:41:07 PM
Okay so i've come to a decision and tonight is the night im donating to Meiun because he has created a great game I would like to support! :D

Fixed for you.

Also, welcome to the game. ^_^