News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

SOv2 old PVP system?

Started by darkflash, August 05, 2011, 09:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want the old SOv2 pvp system back?

Yes.
No.

darkflash

Hey I LOVED the old pvp system. Personally and just wanted to see what you all think cause I saw Meiun said he could update SO back to the old pvp system!!

Turkey

If your talking about when people could kill each other whether pvp was on or not. No, not at all.

Freeforall

Yes and no. There should be like 2 servers. One non PVP server, and one PVP server.
Either that, or normal players must turn on PVP to fight, but people in clans can fight
members of other clans without the other guy having PVP on, if that makes any sense.

Lucifer

Eh.
I made my case for the old system back in 2009 when the server was active enough for it to be applicable, but I just don't know if it would be beneficial at this point.

Titan

I liked the old system when it was there, but I'm fine with the way it is now, and don't really think it needs to be changed back.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Freeforall

I don't really mind how PVP is set up to be honest. I am not a fan of PVP.
But I wouldn't want random people hitting me just to trololo me. I hate that.

Forum

I sorta liked old pvp system, killing ppl when they were afk,ect then getting beat up for doing that. Justice is usually served so i'd like back. With current only way to kill someone wit pvp off is to get a monster to pile em :D.
Officially quitted

darkflash

Yes. I say Meiun changes it if yes wins.

Lucifer

Quote from: darkflash on August 05, 2011, 11:28:58 PM
I like this logic.

Excuse me while I go make a poll telling Meiun to release V3 tomorrow.

darkflash

He said he would do it.. And it would just a be a simple changeback..

king

Quote from: Lucifer on August 05, 2011, 11:35:39 PM
Quote from: darkflash on August 05, 2011, 11:28:58 PM
I like this logic.

Excuse me while I go make a poll telling Meiun to release V3 tomorrow.
At least the kid trys..he just is going for something that he wants. Leave him alone if you don't like what he is trying to get, and meiun has a life but he also has a hobbie (this game). If everyone wants it back and if the info I have got from darkflash in this topic then meiun might change it back.

darkflash

Celson

Quote from: darkflash on August 06, 2011, 01:00:16 AM
He said he would do it.. And it would just a be a simple changeback..

Meuin specifically said that if the votes are in favor of 'yes' then he'd change the system back?

stick d00d

QuoteI suppose I could update V2 back to the old mechanics, but at this point I'm much more concerned with juts progressing with V3.

Here's what he actually said. This response shows he would probably do it, but maybe when he's not too busy with v3.. who knows.

darkflash

Ya he said he would do it he didn't specificly say if this vote passes he will but if it does which it and it probably will it will give him more of a reason.