News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Back to the way it was?

Started by Pirate92, October 21, 2011, 03:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate92

So when will the public SO Download and play be available again? I would do the donation but $10 seems way too much for this game...

sly 3 4 me

Version two of the game is currently closed to the public, but the server is still up for donators. If you are unable to donate, perhaps have a look at the Public Donation Pool. It's a way for people to contribute for others who would like to play the game, but are unable to for various reasons. Right now there are not any accounts available, but you can ask to be added to the waiting list for when the next person generously donates.  :)

RayRay

Version 3, however, will be open to the public, just like V1.

Pirate92

Alright, I posted a reply with my account name so hopefully they see it and help me out. I am glad Meiun is doing so much to get SO 3 out. but it would still be fun to play SO 2 while he finished that up.

Yankyal

Quote from: Pirate92 on October 22, 2011, 12:25:21 AM
Alright, I posted a reply with my account name so hopefully they see it and help me out. I am glad Meiun is doing so much to get SO 3 out. but it would still be fun to play SO 2 while he finished that up.
Just so you know, the server is virtually empty unless you play on primetime. If you aren't going to enjoy playing like that, then I'd recommend just not buying an account.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10