News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Vindictus

Started by Meiun, September 11, 2010, 12:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

venuse

i was really hoping it was gong to be like a mmorpg of like monster hunter but instead of it is just a click hack and slash with no variety.

Seifer

Not to mention, for those of you who got far enough into the game, onto boat two, you noticed you used up those silver coins pretty darn fast. They refreshed every 2 hours during beta, but still. When the games out of beta, they only refresh two times a week, past that, you have to pay.

DarkBlade325

Speaking of which, I cant access the main site anymore. Says the connection times or or takes too long to respond and what not.

HamsterPants

I've been playing this game for the past 4 hours.

It's pretty fun, I love the lore and story line. Though the combat system leaves something to be desired. It's rather repetitive.
I also wish I could toggle the music volume in the audio options. I like to listen to my own battle tunes.

Needless to say, the art direction is flawless.

Scotty

Quote from: HamsterPants on November 06, 2010, 08:15:21 AM

It's pretty fun, I love the lore and story line. Though the combat system leaves something to be desired. It's rather repetitive.
I also wish I could toggle the music volume in the audio options. I like to listen to my own battle tunes.

It'll get boring quick, don't you worry.
Funny too, as I recall that the combat system was what essentially attracted a lot of people... at first glance...

krele

Quote from: Scotty on November 06, 2010, 12:26:08 PM

Funny too, as I recall that the combat system was what essentially attracted a lot of people... at first glance...
Pretty much the reason why I'm waiting for vind's Europe release...

Scotty

Quote from: krele on November 06, 2010, 02:40:26 PM
Quote from: Scotty on November 06, 2010, 12:26:08 PM

Pretty much the reason why I'm waiting for vind's Europe release...

Don't worry, it's dry and unimpressive past the first instance.

HamsterPants

Quote from: Scotty on November 06, 2010, 02:41:32 PM
Don't worry, it's dry and unimpressive past the first instance.
Unfortunately that seems to be the case...
I still love the lore though.

Seifer

Yep, the combat system seems awesome until you realize by level 20, you basically have all the moves you ever will have, and all the sudden the games ALWAYS THE SAME.

HamsterPants

Quote from: Seifer on November 06, 2010, 07:21:35 PM
Yep, the combat system seems awesome until you realize by level 20, you basically have all the moves you ever will have, and all the sudden the games ALWAYS THE SAME.
Man. That's a shame.
There's nothing I hate more than repetitive gameplay, it's why I have such a lack of interest in FPS games, but now this...

I think I'll just play Lunia or something...

krele

Quote from: HamsterPants on November 07, 2010, 04:19:51 AM
Man. That's a shame.
There's nothing I hate more than repetitive gameplay, it's why I have such a lack of interest in FPS games, but now this...

I really hope that was sarcastic...

HamsterPants

Quote from: krele on November 08, 2010, 06:47:30 PM
Quote from: HamsterPants on November 07, 2010, 04:19:51 AM
Man. That's a shame.

I really hope that was sarcastic...
Yes it was. I don't play that game. Lately I've been playing Cosmic Break, and it's an extremely satisfying game, not nearly as repetitive as this.