News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

It's only sexist when men do it

Started by Celson, October 19, 2011, 02:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krele

DarkTrinity

Wow, people be retarded these days....
Idk what to say really, I don't really view it as a sexist thing, I view it as more of a horrid sense of humor... Never been a fan of the View and the Talk, who really cares about watching 4+ women celebrities talk about news like anyone in the real world actually gives a damn about their opinion... Being a female, these women nauseate me, I mean what if it was a family member or a friend? Guarantee they wouldn't be laughing then. It's not like all men are sexist and mistreat women, just because a few do doesn't give them a reason to laugh at this poor guy.
Another thing that pisses me off is females can practically get away with murder by saying "oh he abused me!" and "but i was PMSing, I wasn't in my right mind!". Some women have just learned to take advantage of the system -.-

Yankyal

Quote from: DarkTrinity on October 24, 2011, 12:40:00 AM
Wow, people be retarded these days....
Idk what to say really, I don't really view it as a sexist thing, I view it as more of a horrid sense of humor...
It was sexist. They said it would have been different if it was a GIRL, but since it's a guy they can laugh about it.

IMO anything like this is retarded, there are jackasses of all shapes and sizes...the people who call all women bitches after seeing this are just as bad as the people laughing.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Lingus

Quote from: Yankyal on October 21, 2011, 11:03:25 PMIf you had watched the actual video clip...
Yea, I totally got that. Not sure how that has anything to do with my post...

Let me clarify. I was not saying it wasn't sexism, and I'm not saying it wasn't wrong. All I was saying is, it is what it is. I take this stance with any kind of "reverse discrimination". It's not right, but maybe they need to get it out of their system? I mean, in this case, I'm not offended by it because I'm a man. I think it sucks in general that people will laugh at someone else's misfortune, regardless of their reason. That has nothing to do with sexism for me.

Yankyal

Quote from: Lingus on October 24, 2011, 03:10:14 PM
Quote from: Yankyal on October 21, 2011, 11:03:25 PMIf you had watched the actual video clip...
Yea, I totally got that. Not sure how that has anything to do with my post...

Let me clarify. I was not saying it wasn't sexism, and I'm not saying it wasn't wrong. All I was saying is, it is what it is. I take this stance with any kind of "reverse discrimination". It's not right, but maybe they need to get it out of their system? I mean, in this case, I'm not offended by it because I'm a man. I think it sucks in general that people will laugh at someone else's misfortune, regardless of their reason. That has nothing to do with sexism for me.
Ah, I see. Sorry if I came off an ass. I agree that people should care more that they were laughing at someone unfortunate. I don't think he would've cared as much if they were laughing at someone of the same gender, even though both actions are still !@#$ed up.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10