News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online Public Donation Pool (No Accounts Currently Available) $910 Total!

Started by Lucifer, February 18, 2011, 09:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

czechmate

Oh!  I was out of town, I got it.

Gho$t

If there are still any pins I would be grateful for one I haven't played since v1,or early v2 (back when it was still free) however I realize the date of the original post and I see a waiting list so I understand if there are no more. Anyway I want to say how I think this is a nice charity type event that has been setup.

-GHO$T

KaptainKohl

I would like to be put on the waiting list if any one would like to donate a pin to me, its not the end of the world if i dont get one but i really would love to play this game again.

T-Rok

Once Meiun reviews it and Lucifer is back in town or if you're lucky and he gains time/access to the internet the 5 of you will be given your activation keys.

KaptainKohl

QuoteOnce Meiun reviews it and Lucifer is back in town or if you're lucky and he gains time/access to the internet the 5 of you will be given your activation keys.
Awesome! that is sweet thank you everyone! You guys are all awesome!

Lucifer

You're made of pure awesome Mr. T, no doubt about it. You five are free to grind and get spawn killed to your hearts content, check your private messages!

KaptainKohl

Exiled

Hey guys. Sorry for not checking the forums... I totally forgot. That was stupid of me. :-/ Anyway, please put me on the waiting list once again. Thanks!

rensdragonlord

May i have a question? Sorry,But is this Donation thread thing is some kind of charity for players that haven't payed yet can play the game for free without paying? I might be wrong sorry.It's just because i can't understand English a bit cause i live in another country.Sorry,If you find me "Stupid"   :-[

Danimal

Quote from: rensdragonlord on August 13, 2011, 06:27:42 AM
May i have a question? Sorry,But is this Donation thread thing is some kind of charity for players that haven't payed yet can play the game for free without paying? I might be wrong sorry.It's just because i can't understand English a bit cause i live in another country.Sorry,If you find me "Stupid"   :-[

Yes that's correct, if you don't already own an account on the donor server, then you are more than welcome to request one here, where you will be put on a waiting list for an account.

By the way, welcome to the Stick Online community.

Gho$t

Thanks a lot to all of you I got my message and sent my email in so hopefully I will be seeing some of you in game very soon :)

Once again thanks a lot you have no idea how much I appreciate this.

Forum

Quote from: Gho$t on August 13, 2011, 11:14:50 AM
Thanks a lot to all of you I got my message and sent my email in so hopefully I will be seeing some of you in game very soon :)

Cool, cool, whats your username?
Officially quitted

futilehavok

Please add me to the list, I used to play and would love to play again. 

Gho$t

Quote from: Forum on August 13, 2011, 02:07:05 PM
Quote from: Gho$t on August 13, 2011, 11:14:50 AM

Cool, cool, whats your username?

Gho$t, same as on the forums :)