News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Weapon upgrade+

Started by Ceroblitz, February 26, 2011, 10:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceroblitz

Upgrades to weapons

The thought of this idea is either a more powerful weapon, using 2 of the same weapon to create. However the stronger the weapon was, the less effective the upgrade is. However, it could just be a change for flashiness, to show off, or an alternate attack animation.

These were purposely made to not mimic the SO style whatsoever, making them look out of place but they're here anyways..

GS, Less cooldown, more power

Katana, hits twice, more range, faster

Spire, slightly longer attack animation but more range

Scythe, faster

Hatchet more vert. range, faster

WH, faster, more horiz knockback

Dagger, faster

SS, more powerful

IS, burn damage

Slasher, more range

LSB, just because

TB, stronger, faster

SH, explosive knockback and dmg

SB, much faster

all weps so far

darkflash

Forum

My japanease lover i like em. ::)
Officially quitted

Ceroblitz

I'm thinking about remaking all the SO weapons for their upgraded versions... so check back soon.

House

These are awsome your animations are smooth (but im sure i saw these somewhere else)

Ceroblitz

update
Damn you, resize!

T-Rok

Ceroblitz

slasher and IS

http://www.truploader.com/view/146727

for viewing as flash

Magebolt

You really should make a SO RPG out of these just sayin...
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

foG

I don't really like them, you have done way better stuff. Also, I think the stick figure doesn't match the weapon sprites at all, you'd have to resprite the stick figure to make it match... The stick figure of SO looks very comic-like, and these weapons look more like... I don't know haha, not very comic-like I guess..

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Mystery

Quote from: foG on February 27, 2011, 08:24:24 AM
I don't really like them, you have done way better stuff. Also, I think the stick figure doesn't match the weapon sprites at all, you'd have to resprite the stick figure to make it match... The stick figure of SO looks very comic-like, and these weapons look more like... I don't know haha, not very comic-like I guess..
I'm finding myself agreeing with foG here. The animations are nice, but the weapons themselves are quite iffy. I realize that they don't match the style of SO, but they barely look ANYTHING like the 'lesser' version of the item they are supposed to represent. In the case of Great Sword+, the size and attack speed of the weapon make it look more like a DOWNGRADE than anything.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

EpicPhailure

I'm a huge fan of the scythe look. Love it.

Ceroblitz

Quote from: Mystery on February 27, 2011, 10:05:42 AM
Quote from: foG on February 27, 2011, 08:24:24 AM
I'm finding myself agreeing with foG here. The animations are nice, but the weapons themselves are quite iffy. I realize that they don't match the style of SO, but they barely look ANYTHING like the 'lesser' version of the item they are supposed to represent. In the case of Great Sword+, the size and attack speed of the weapon make it look more like a DOWNGRADE than anything.

I used absolutely no reference for a reason, to make it an entirely different style than SO v2. That's why the spire is basically a drill, the hatchet is more of an axe, and so on..
It's good if they don't represent the old versions of themselves.

ARTgames

Turkey

I like the look of the hatchet and the wooden hammer.