News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Weapon collections

Started by T-Rok, May 31, 2011, 02:10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

So, I always like to see what other people have obtained and show off what I have. I'll start this off with a picture of my new blowgun straight from Bali. I'll put my katanas later.

Mr Pwnage

How well does it work? About how far can you actually shoot those out of it?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Infection

Here is a long sword and a dagger I have.

Not sure what you'd call this, looks sort of katana-ish, but more of a sword.

Marine Corps Ceremonial Drill Team Saber. (bought it from my JROTC group for 30 bucks)

And another dagger.

My inventory is rising. On a short budget, and with restrictive parents though, so it is rising slowly. :P

Edit: I have another dagger, and another longsword with a caged hilt, but those are packed and I have no pictures of them.
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

Forum

Quote from: Infection on May 31, 2011, 03:39:59 PM
My inventory is rising. On a short budget, and with restrictive parents though, so it is rising slowly. :P

Edit: I have another dagger, and another longsword with a caged hilt, but those are packed and I have no pictures of them.
You gonna kill someone with them?
Officially quitted

Mystery

Quote from: Forum on May 31, 2011, 05:42:41 PM

People collect weapons for a variety of reasons; it's not necessarily for killing anyone. Why on earth did you jump to that conclusion?
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

venuse

me and my dad have a collection of knives. switch blades, butterfly knives, campking survival knives, etc. i might take a pic of it latter

Infection

Quote from: Mystery on May 31, 2011, 05:50:23 PM
Quote from: Forum on May 31, 2011, 05:42:41 PM

People collect weapons for a variety of reasons; it's not necessarily for killing anyone. Why on earth did you jump to that conclusion?

I think he said that to be funny. If that be so, lol. If not, my answer is:

Edit: I felt that this post was too lengthy, so I summarized my points.

• -Looks, how they compare to one another, and how they looks scattered about my room.
  • -Uncommon hobby. (I say this loosely)
    • -For some reason, some people are intimidated by it. (Even though I can't handle them to save my life.)
    • -Reputation benefits. (My friends think they're totally awesome, which makes me totally awesome, lol.)

Oh, and in about two weeks, I will be ordering this one. :3 (after I finish my move to Florida)

More of a Fantasy sword if you ask me.
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

Scotty

I've always been inspired by some of the swords people collect.  I remember my old history teacher in High School actually brought in William Wallace's sword for class one day.  That's quite the impressive collection you have there Infection.

Jackabomb

All I (own) is a couple of .22 rifles, but I like them. I don't exactly have the budget to go buying swords and daggers and such. I own about 4 or 5 knives. I think 2 pen knives, 1 multitool that I use, a commando knife that I don't use, and another one. I've thinking of inheritance dibs on all three of my father's swords(katana set+family cavalry sabre) and his Randall Knife. I'm not exactly in a hurry for those, of course. I have a shillelagh-shaped stick and a 70-pound rock that I keep in the yard. Do they count?

11clock

Who needs real weapons?

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/virtual-guns-3d-ld/id433805136?mt=8

I do fine with my iPhone guns. Now if only they actually work...

Jackabomb

Jmac

T-Rok

I don't have pictures of these available, so I'll just take them direct from his website. I own both.

This is Avaquar

And this is The Sword of Darkness also known as Kilgorin II

A close up

As for the blowgun, it shoots REALLY far. I wish I had some puffer fish poison to try it out on some Grouse for dinner.

Titan

I have nothing real cool, but I'm thinking about ordering a new knife or two to carry when I walk around.(My town apparently has a "gang" problem.)
But other than that , and no offense to anyone into collecting epic looking swords, but unless you're making a cool display with them, seems like a waste of money to me.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Lucifer

I'd take a picture of my weapon, but it would be inappropriate for the youngin's innocent eyes, most likely scar them for life honestly.