News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

I thought this was hilarious

Started by xgamer, April 14, 2010, 12:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looperpuck

Err, why do you come back, and make absolutely meaningless posts? You have 30 posts in one day from Necroing and Making this useless topic.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Looperpuck

Quote from: Looperpuck on April 14, 2010, 12:42:40 AM
Err, why do you come back, and make absolutely meaningless posts? You have 30 posts in one day from Necroing and Making this useless topic.

~Looperpuck

Quote from: VolcomPunk on April 14, 2010, 12:42:40 AM
That's why it's in "Off Topic", boss.

Mmkay I understand that. But what about the other 25 posts he's gotten from Necroing?

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

VolcomPunk

Quote from: Looperpuck on April 14, 2010, 12:49:24 AM
Mmkay I understand that. But what about the other 25 posts he's gotten from Necroing?

~Looperpuck

I don't know, I haven't seen his other posts. If he wants to do it, then just let him. He can deal with the consequences.

xgamer

Quote from: Looperpuck on April 14, 2010, 12:49:24 AM
Quote from: Looperpuck on April 14, 2010, 12:42:40 AM

~Looperpuck

Quote from: VolcomPunk on April 14, 2010, 12:42:40 AM
That's why it's in "Off Topic", boss.

~Looperpuck
Ive bumped 2 topics HOLY !@#$!
<ost the post are from The topic I started.
Necoring is not against the rules said by meiun,he said the topics are their for a reason and im sharing my ideas.

I mean I can have less post if you dont want me to reply "thanks you for remembering me" Or I could just not reply to you?

Lingus

Quote from: xgamer on April 14, 2010, 12:59:20 AM
Necoring is not against the rules said by meiun,he said the topics are their for a reason and im sharing my ideas.
It's really annoying when you do it and you don't really add anything to the conversation. Usually it's acceptable to necro if you're posting something useful to the conversation, but something like "Remember some pirates did have guns" or "make gold useful past level 30" is not really adding anything to a conversation. Especially when it went dead months ago. If you had drawn a new sprite with a pirate holding a gun, or had some elaborate plan for how to make gold useful... then sure necro.

xgamer

Quote from: Lingus on April 14, 2010, 01:04:00 AM
It's really annoying when you do it and you don't really add anything to the conversation. Usually it's acceptable to necro if you're posting something useful to the conversation, but something like "Remember some pirates did have guns" or "make gold useful past level 30" is not really adding anything to a conversation. Especially when it went dead months ago. If you had drawn a new sprite with a pirate holding a gun, or had some elaborate plan for how to make gold useful... then sure necro.
Gold does need to have a point in higher levels.

Useful post all comes down to your opinion, sir.

And damn look at that were offtopic, I thought we were supose to stay ONTOPIC.

How to make gold usefull

economy, trade, and weapon upgrade players would use money to make their items more rare by "upgrading them" and re selling them for profits causing items to rise and drop. Better now.

Now lets get back on topic please.

I in no mean tryed to sound like a ass sorry if i offended you.

Lingus

Quote from: xgamer on April 14, 2010, 01:07:03 AM

I know gold does need to have a point... that's my point. It's a useless comment to make. Everyone already knows that. You're stating the obvious. And you're reviving a months old topic to do it.

xgamer

Quote from: Lingus on April 14, 2010, 01:11:12 AM
Quote from: xgamer on April 14, 2010, 01:07:03 AM

I know gold does need to have a point... that's my point. It's a useless comment to make. Everyone already knows that. You're stating the obvious. And you're reviving a months old topic to do it.
Okay, Im done lock this topic since no one can post about the funny pictures.

Necoring is reviving months old topics anyway. Also if you want me to have A lower post count I shall not reply to you then, is that good? < Not at you lingus

Lingus

Scotty

Get over yourself.  You can lock your own topic, please do.

xgamer

Quote from: Scotty on April 14, 2010, 01:18:03 AM
Get over yourself.  You can lock your own topic, please do.
"Get over your self"
Sorry for saying what I thought :/

I did not know I could lock my own topic since most forums only mods/admins can do it.